The Buffalo Bills take on the Indianapolis Colts in an AFC Wild Card matchup. The game will be broadcast live on CBS. You can also watch the game online through NFL Game Pass.
Buffalo Bills vs. Indianapolis Colts live streaming: The Buffalo Bills and Indianapolis Colts meet in an AFC Wild Card matchup on Saturday, January 9th. The Bills are coming off a 13-3 season in which they finished 2nd in the AFC East. The Colts are coming off a 10-6 season in which they finished 2nd in the AFC South. These two teams met earlier this season, with the Bills winning 37-5 at home.
1) How to watch Buffalo Bills vs. Indianapolis Colts live stream online
2) How to make the perfect Buffalo chicken wing
1) You can watch the Buffalo Bills vs. Indianapolis Colts live stream online by visiting the NFL website and clicking on the “Watch Live” tab. This will take you to a page where you can choose from a number of different ways to watch, including through a cable or satellite provider, with an NFL Game Pass, or with a free trial of Amazon Prime.
2) The perfect Buffalo chicken wing is crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. To achieve this, start by frying your chicken wings in hot oil until they are golden brown. Then, toss them in a sauce made with hot sauce, butter, and vinegar. Serve with celery and blue cheese dressing for dipping.
2) What time does the game start?
The game starts at 7:00 pm.
3) Where can I find a free live stream?
There are a number of ways to find free live streams. One way is to search for “free live stream” in a search engine. This should bring up a number of results from which you can choose. Another way to find free live streams is to visit websites that offer them, such as Justin.tv or Ustream.
4) Which team is favored to win?
The team that is favored to win is the one that is ahead in the score.
5) How can I bet on the game?
There are many ways to bet on the game. You can bet on the outcome of the game, how many points will be scored, who will score the most points, and so on. You can also bet on individual players and how they will perform.