In this article, we’ll show you how to live stream the Houston Texans vs. New Orleans Saints game so you don’t miss a minute of the action.
The New Orleans Saints will travel to Houston to take on the Texans in a battle of two of the best teams in the NFL. This will be a great game to watch as both teams have high powered offenses that can score points in a hurry. The Saints have been one of the best teams in the NFL over the past few years and they are looking to continue their success this season. The Texans are also a very good team and they will be looking to make a statement with a win over the Saints.
1) How to watch Houston Texans vs. New Orleans Saints live streaming online for free
To watch Houston Texans vs. New Orleans Saints live streaming online for free, you can go to a number of websites that offer free streams. Some of these websites include NFL Game Pass, NBC Sports, and CBS Sports. You will need to create an account on one of these websites in order to access the live stream. Once you have done so, you will be able to watch the game from anywhere in the world.
2) 5 things to watch for in the Houston Texans vs. New Orleans Saints game
1) The battle of the quarterbacks will be one to watch. Both Drew Brees and Deshaun Watson are considered two of the best in the league and it will be interesting to see how they fare against each other.
2) The Texans’ defense will also be one to watch. They finished the season ranked first in points allowed per game and will look to continue that dominance against a high-powered Saints offense.
3) Can the Saints’ running game get going? They struggled at times this season, but if they can get Ingram and Kamara going, it could make for a long day for the Texans’ defense.
4) Will DeAndre Hopkins be able to take advantage of a beat up Saints secondary? He’s arguably the best receiver in the league and if he can get loose, it could be a big day for him.
5) Special teams could also play a big role in this game. Both teams have strong kicking units and dynamic return men that could change the course of the game with one big play.
3) Why the Houston Texans are favored to win against the New Orleans Saints
The Houston Texans are favored to win against the New Orleans Saints because they have a much better defense. The Saints have had a lot of trouble stopping opposing offenses this season, and the Texans should be able to take advantage of that. Additionally, the Texans have a good running game that will keep the Saints’ offense off the field.
4) 3 keys to a victory for the New Orleans Saints in their matchup against the Houston Texans
1) Control the clock: The Saints need to keep the ball away from the potent Texans offense as much as possible. Possession time will be key in dictating the pace of the game and keeping Houston’s scoring opportunities to a minimum.
2) Establish the run: A strong rushing attack will help New Orleans stay ahead of the chains and maintain control of the game. Running early and often will also help wear down Houston’s defense over time.
3) Win the turnover battle: The Saints must take care of business with regard to turnovers. They cannot afford to give Houston’s high-powered offense extra possessions or short fields to work with.
5)Predictions for who will win the Houston Texans vs. New Orleans
The Houston Texans are predicted to win against the New Orleans Saints in their upcoming game. The Texans have been playing well this season, and they are expected to continue their winning ways against the Saints. The Saints have struggled offensively this season, and they will likely struggle again against the tough Houston defense. The Texans should be able to win this game relatively easily.