Watch the Jacksonville Jaguars take on the Cleveland Browns live online for free! Don’t miss a minute of the action as these two teams battle it out on the gridiron.
Free NFL Football 2019
Both the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Cleveland Browns are looking to start their 2019 campaign off with a win. The game will be streamed live for free on NFL Football’s official website. Be sure to tune in to catch all of the action!
1. How to watch the Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Cleveland Browns live stream online
To watch the Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Cleveland Browns live stream online, you can go to the NFL website and sign up for a free trial of their Game Pass service. Once you have signed up, you will be able to access the live stream of the game on your computer or mobile device.
2. What channel is airing the Jaguars-Browns game?
The game is airing on CBS.
3. Preview and predictions for the Week 10 AFC matchup between the Jaguars and Browns
The Jaguars are coming off of a big win against the Bengals and will be looking to keep the momentum going against the Browns. The Browns, on the other hand, are coming off of a loss to the Broncos and will be looking to get back on track.
Prediction: The Jaguars will win this game by a score of 24-17.
4. Key players to watch in the Jaguars-Browns game
1. Josh Allen, QB, Buffalo Bills: The second-year signal-caller has been a revelation for the Bills, leading them to a 6-2 record and their best start since 1999. He’s thrown for 1,954 yards and 17 touchdowns with just five interceptions while also rushing for another 410 yards and eight scores. He’ll be looking to keep it going against a Browns defense that has been susceptible to the big play this season.
2. Baker Mayfield, QB, Cleveland Browns: The Browns have finally found their franchise quarterback in Mayfield, who has led them to a 4-6 record despite some early struggles. He’s thrown for 2,242 yards and 17 touchdowns with nine interceptions while also rushing for 193 yards and two scores. He’ll need to be at his best against a tough Jaguars defense if the Browns want to stay in the playoff hunt.
3. Leonard Fournette, RB, Jaguars: After missing six games due to injury, Fournette is finally healthy and ready to lead the Jaguars offense down the stretch run. In four games this season he’s rushed for 561 yards and scored three touchdowns while also adding 16 receptions for 133 yards out of the backfield. Look for him to get a heavy workload against a Browns defense that has struggled stopping opposing running backs all season long.
4. Myles Garrett, DE, Browns: Garrett is one of the most talented young defensive players in all of football and he’s coming off perhaps his best game as pro where he recorded three sacks against division rival Pittsburgh Steelers. For the season Garrett has amassed 41 tackles, 10 sacks, 4 forced fumbles which is good enough him tied atop NFL sack leaders. If Cleveland want any chance of winning this game they will need Garrett wreak havoc on Jacksonville offensive line.
5. How will weather affect the Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Cleveland Browns game?
The weather in Cleveland is expected to be Cloudy with a high of 61 degrees and a low of 43 degrees. There is a 20% chance of rain. This should not affect the game too much, but the teams may have to deal with some wet conditions.