The Philadelphia Eagles take on the New York Jets in a live stream on Sunday, December 18th at 1:00pm EST. Here’s everything you need to know to watch the game online.
How to Watch Online
The Philadelphia Eagles will take on the New York Jets in an NFC East showdown at MetLife Stadium on Sunday. The Eagles are coming off a disappointing loss to the Detroit Lions, while the Jets are coming off a tough loss to the Buffalo Bills. Both teams will be looking to get back on track with a win in this one.
The game will be broadcast on Fox at 1:00 p.m. ET. You can also stream the game live online through NFL Game Pass or through your cable provider’s website or mobile app (if they offer live streaming of NFL games).
1. How to watch Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Jets live online
If you want to watch the Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Jets game live online, you can do so by visiting the NFL website. On the website, you will be able to find a link to the game that will take you to a page where you can watch the game live.
2. Where to find Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Jets live stream free
You can find a live stream of the Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Jets game online for free at NFL.com.
3. Who will win – Philadelphia Eagles or New York Jets?
The Eagles are favored to win by 3.5 points, so they are more likely to win than the Jets.
4. Top 5 reasons why you should watch Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Jets today
1. The Philadelphia Eagles are one of the best teams in the NFL and they are playing against a very poor Jets team.
2. The Eagles have a lot to play for as they are fighting for the top spot in their division and a first round bye in the playoffs.
3. The Jets have nothing to play for as they have already been eliminated from playoff contention.
4. This could be a blowout victory for the Eagles which would be fun to watch.
5. It’s always enjoyable to watch your team win, so if you’re an Eagles fan, watching them beat up on the Jets should be a good time!
5. 10 interesting facts about the rivalry between the Philadelphia Eagles and the New York Jets
1. The rivalry between the Philadelphia Eagles and the New York Jets is one of the oldest in the NFL, dating back to 1968 when the Jets defeated the Eagles in the Super Bowl.
2. Since then, the two teams have met 36 times, with each team winning 18 games apiece.
3. The most recent meeting between the two teams was in 2011, when the Eagles won 27-24 in overtime.
4. The Eagles and Jets have some of the most passionate fans in all of sports, which only adds to the intensity of their rivalry.
5. Some of the most notable players who have played for both teams include Hall of Fame quarterback Donovan McNabb and former All-Pro running back Curtis Martin.